It’s that time of the year again when traffic picks up and things are back in full swing. It’s back to school. And, truth be told, I’m quite ready for fall.
I’m ready for boots, handbags, sweater dresses, jackets and beautiful layering. So when I linked up with Brittany Raji of Beauty Impact accessories, I was stoked to see her limitless inventory of dashikis, briefcases, and work or school bags, with accessories to match.
Tuh! It’s a one-stop shop. Yeah – she styled my look head to toe in her line.
Not only does Beauty Impact Accessories offer custom made clothing, but you can also:
- Specify the type and print of the material you want for the garment of your choice
- Get PLUS SIZE dashikis that STRETCH
- Get one-of-a-kind garments, bags, shoes and accessories
- Get clothes and fabrics from Africa and Asia
- Give back to the community through each purchase while supporting a black-owned business
- Get some threads for your kids and man
Ceo Brittany Raji is African, by marriage. She has traveled overseas and experienced her vendors first-hand, ensuring that her products are ethically made and of the highest quality.
So if you’re like me, and you’re fascinated to know the origin of your garments from start to finish, Beauty Impact comes through.
These bags are perfect for work, school, the weekend or anywhere, really.
Her merch is everything, and more, I promise! You can order online. Or, if you’re in the St. Louis area, go ahead and pop into the showroom to get styled.
And, I know this post is so picture heavy, but it’s because the Raji slays so hard.
Be sure to check her out!