This event, filled with shopping, wine, demos and great food, was so much fun!
Many internet friends who I only knew via Twitter and IG came to life—so exciting!
I even got to meet some new local girls, who I’ve been internet-stalking ever since.
Why were we brought there?
Verizon wanted to do something special for Domestic Violence Awareness Month while, demoing the Moto Z Force Droid.
What’s so great about it?
I usually don’t get too jazzed about new phones but this one seriously blows my mind—like, for real.
It has a projector that shows images on your phone up to 70 inches; this device can literally replace your TV.
There’s so much more.
The Moto Z Force Droid also offers:
- A full day of battery life, with TurboPower
- A shatterproof display
- An advanced 21 MP camera that features optical image stabilization and laser autofocus to capture true-to-life photos in low light
- A front-facing 5 MP wide-angle lens camera, with extra front flash, provides near-perfect selfies
- Two free years of storage on Google Photos™
- An advanced water-repellent coating
- A stereo speaker attachment that’ll fill any space with booming sound
I cannot rave enough about how awesome this phone is, this is the latest and greatest technology out!
Also, a big shout out to Laurie Solet and Verizon for all the fashion and technology swag!